Jewel Paymentech is a financial risk technology company founded in 2014 with a mission to develop intelligent risk solutions for the banking and electronic payments industry. We were seed funded by the Singapore Government (SPRING) and are VC backed. Our early investors include Wells Fargo.
Our suite of intelligent solutions help the region's largest banks and payment providers conduct merchant due diligence and manage transaction fraud risks using predictive analytics. We also offer automated solutions to large merchants such as online marketplaces, to identify illegal and counterfeit goods as part of their KYC process.
We have been named as one of the top AI technology companies in the financial services industry by CB Insights as well as letstalkpayments.com. In 2015, we were named as one of the most promising FinTech companies in Asia by the SWIFT Payment Network.
- Develop and enhance brand positioning to resonate and excite our key audience including head of payments, head of cards, sales & marketing as well as technology teams
- Understand customer use cases and anticipate changing requirements and market developments
- Create exciting content (online, social media, print) that resonates with existing stakeholders and generate awareness for new customers
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Develop marketing collaterals
- Provide trainings to both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and execute product launches
- Manage our tradeshow and conference events
- Collaborate with product development teams in developing the product roadmaps
Do you want to experience working in a fast-paced environment with new challenges every day? This is the place.
- Attractive package + ESOP.
- Annual leave that's above industry norms
- Annual holiday package on anniversary
- Medical & dental plans
- Select your own computer option
- A dynamic working environment – you will be a part of a team that prides itself on engineering innovative solutions to complex problems
- Cool working environment – plenty of snacks, regular movie nights, and team activities
- Minimum four years of relevant work experience
- Excellent English communication skills; the ability to convey your message to team members and other stakeholders
- Experience in positioning complex products to both technical and non technical users / stakeholders
- Experience in marketing enterprise/technical solutions
- Strong business acumen
- Passion in developing marketing content
- Technical or payments background will be advantegeous