Blackwilder as an organisation draws its capabilities from a team of specialists with varied skillsets from social psychology to computer science.
We are the behind-the-scenes, independent digital mercenaries that marketing agencies go to for 360° white-label brand marketing strategy and activation.
Blackwilder uses a data-driven communications strategy by combining critically creative ideation with technical ingenuity. We have only one mission : make money, do it quietly, rinse and repeat.
80% science, 20% art.
As part of your internship, you will be trained to be adaptable at any industries or business structure.
Scope of work:
- Competitive intelligence
- Content sourcing & strategy
- Search engine optimisation & marketing
- Coordination with other writers
- Editorial planning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Must possess own laptop (Mac OS preferred)
- Good initiative and willing to learn new skills
- Adaptable and dynamic
Bonus skills (optional):
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator