SoftSolvers is a venture builder headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with operations in Singapore, Australia and USA.
At SoftSolvers we build award winning business automation solutions, designed to make small to mid-market businesses profitable by automating their business operations, using Internet and mobile technologies. Currently we have 3 ventures in our portfolio, and more in the pipeline.
- SecondCRM: an award winning business automation solution designed to improve sales & marketing, customer support and operations.
- SalesPeer: a powerful CRM and online business management suite for SMEs
- In development: Community driven E-commerce App for expats
We are actively looking to hire creative bright talents to join us, as Developers [PHP/MySQL, Android, iOS], Designers [web and mobile UI], Sales [Inside sales and business dev], Marketing [Social Media, Content writer, full stack Marketing], Finance [Accounting, International taxation] and so many more.
Supporting Team leader in application design and development role in the followings:
- Cutting edge business applications developed in SoftSolvers, including the core Second CRM (For Mid to large enterprises), Salespeer (small to mid-size business), Steerops (for ecommerce businesses) and many others
- Gathering User Requirements, System Analysis and Design, Application architecture, development, test and deploy
- To develop documentation for the above stated applications, procedures and processes
- To attend meetings and discussions for the above related applications with SoftSolvers and other related parties
- MUST have worked on business applications end to end development for at least 1 or 2 large and complex projects using PHP, and MySQL, involved in system design and core backend development
- Desirable to have experience and domain knowledge in Sales management, CRM, ERP or Accounting kind of business applications
- Having experience in using artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data related technologies in the development, is highly preferred
- Good understanding in Object Oriented programming and having experience in MVC or similar frameworks is desirable
- Excellent Aptitude and Attitude and Commitment are must
- Able to understand the situation quickly and Good communication skills