Mission is to prepare and inspire young people to succeed in a global economy.
- write deployment scripts for ad-hoc services
- write production deployment tools or opt for CI/CD tools (must justify related tools & costs)
- keep track of production deployments (versions/commits) and initiate rollbacks when needed.
- write ad-hoc business-specific services and/or database queries (MongoDB and/or SQL) in response to business requirements
- manually run ad-hoc business-specific services and/or database queries and report output/log errors
- analyse production logs to spot issues and respond to issues, whichever comes first
- together with your production engineer, handle production bugs and user/admin -reported issues (if any)
- Comfortable with Linux/Unix environment
- Comfortable with writing bash scripts
- Comfortable with using git CLI
- Knowledgeable about REST applications, server-client architecture
- Knowledgeable about CI/CD, Unit Testing, Integration Testing