Developer of next generation online authentication technology that can be deployed across any sector. Solus Connect provides an innovative proprietary multi-factor and easy-to-use security authentication platform. The platform features core Solus IP technologies such as Behavioral, Implicit Authentication and Eye Print Biometrics. Replacing legacy solutions such as OTP, RSA tokens, dongles and other additional hardware, SC operates across Smartphones, PC’s, laptops and most devices. Solus technology is software-driven and therefore entirely device and operating system agnostic.
Looking to hire one senior and one junior .Net developers in Singapore to code local based projects.
· Develop a good understanding of the Solus Platform to be able to provide well thought out technical solutions.
· Assist the CIO in the delivery of Proof of Concept (POC) Solutions.
· Provide technical input and support for professional services projects.
· Assist with the completion of Request for Information(RFIs) or a Request for Proposals (RFPs).
· Produce well written documentation to the style and standard defined by the company.
· Provide support and training to clients during and after software installation.
Ability and Experience
Educated to Bachelor of Science Degree or Equivalent.
A minimum of 4 year’s development experience using the technologies listed below.
Good presentation and demonstration skills.
Excellent organisation skills – able to work under own initiative.
Ability to discuss and demonstrate technical solutions.
Fluent in English
Microsoft .NET Framework – specifically:
ASP NET MVC,
ASP WEB API 2
Internet Technologies: Internet Information Services (IIS).
Database Technologies: SQL Server, SQL.
Microsoft Visual Studio.
Atlassian Suite – JIRA and Confluence.
Configuration and Release Management – GIT/Bit Bucket
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)