C Channel is positioned as a combination lifestyle magazine/video site that showcases content related to fashion, food, travel, and pop culture. Each video is just one minute long, intended to capture short attention spans better, and most are shot and edited by professionals. C Channel’s target audience is young female in their teens to thirties.
C Channel Indonesia started to operate on October 2016, following an acquisition of PT Media Makmur (famous for its beauty products Kawaii Beauty Japan and Nadeko) by C Channel Japan. With Yamato Sasagawa as CEO, C Channel Indonesia aims to grab the market of young female as the loyal users and viewers. Bolstered with the strengths of media channel and SEO from Kawaii Beauty Japan, C Channel Indonesia has been growing rapidly in extraordinary pace to capture the market.
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with potential clients to generate revenue.
- Establish needs of advertisers and prepare customized sales presentation(s).
- Develop and create new programs to maximize revenue from existing clients.
- Fulfill all negotiated deal points and maintain all national accounts.
- Effectively use all sales assets and opportunities to maximize share.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/communications or advertising or equivalent related work experience.
- Four (4) years of experience in related field. Experience in Ads Agency is a plus.
- Must demonstrate strong negotiation, oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with and influence internal and external contacts.
- Must be an effective presenter.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must.
- Good leadership to lead the team achieve objectives.