Kaodim group: kaodim.com (Malaysia), kaodim.sg (Singapore), Gawin.ph (Philippines), and beres.id (Indonesia) is the leading services marketplace in South East Asia. This two year old startup enables people to hire professionals like plumbers, electricians and cleaners with just a few simple steps. Kaodim is backed by leading, prominent investors including Venturra Capital, 500 Startups and East Ventures and has announced USD$4.55M in funding since its launch. As market leaders, kaodim is growing their team across countries in SEA fast and is keen on attracting bright, energetic talent to join its team. The kaoteam is filled with young and talented individuals including grads from the University of Pennsylvania and Brown University.
Get to know us here!
Here in Kaodim Engineering, we seek to solve problems. We are a small team of developers building solutions to serve a scale of thousands of transactions daily in the Southeast Asian marketplace.
We scale our solutions to the data and feedback from our end users . We pass the book and believe in cross-discipline learning in order for us to build a cohesive strategy. We are experimental and pragmatic in problem solving. We agree and disagree in conversations, and are accountable for each other in execution. Above all else, we are a team inside and outside of the rat-race.
You love ideas, and executing them. Having old-school plumbers telling you how they're making dough with just three clicks on the Internet. And your users can tap, swipe and chill to have things cleaned and fixed around the house.
You like building things that make a difference to thousands of people and businesses. You love working with a team as much as you love working with yourself. You honor the hacker code (Levy, Hackers 1984). In the startup of you, you experiment, pivot and aim to win on different tech stacks. You are a strategist in discipline and live for results, and are up for a good sprint.
Be a part of Kaodim, and find your place in changing the Southeast Asian market economy from your machine. Buckle up.
What you'll be working on
- Uphold team delivery under the advice of the Product Lead and Lead Engineer
- Produce release notes for internal and external distribution
- Arrange and detail effective product meetings with product owners and participating engineers
- Validate user-acceptance tests and document feedback
- Support team morale and discipline
What we'd like to see in the candidate
- Strong working knowledge of project management and collaboration tools and familiarity with agile development cycles
- Outstanding communication skills, both in-person and online
- Effective writing and reading skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Penchant for using the latest tech products and working with a dynamic engineering team.
Compensation and perks
- Unparalleled opportunity to gain top-notch experience in one of today's hottest emerging markets and industries
- Directly impact the long term success and growth of the business
- Career advancements for our best talents to support our growth
- Multicultural team speaking at least 7 languages guarantees all sorts of team lunches.
- Medical Benefit and Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working environment
- Work permit sponsorship for expatriates
- Booming coffee and co-working scene around the Damansara area for when the Penthouse view does not cut it anymore.
- KL houses different tech communities for weekly meetups, conventions and hackathons
- Damansara Uptown is surrounded by an assortment of eateries and within driving distance to hundreds more.