Who we are
We are a company with aspirations to build the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience in the world. We are fashion enthusiasts, computer scientists, and innovators. Our team members track record includeserial entrepreneurs, veterans in the development community, industry thought leaders and have received recognitions such as Forbes 30 Under 30.
We work with local & international brands to bring their products to life – they include, Zalora, ASOS, Tobi, Fashion Valet, Boohoo, Cotton On and many others.
We are passionate about fashion, and about our users. We are motivated by providing the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience to our users, personalised to each person.
At Shoppr, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
If you are entrepreneurial, passionate about what you do, like working in a family-like culture and loves taking challenges head on, then get in touch with us as we can't wait to meet you!
- Drive the acquisition and growth of Shoppr across all marketing channels: online, offline, PR/media channels and business development/partnerships.
- Segment and profile key markets, channels and identify strategic partners to grow Shoppr's presence.
- Manage, take responsibility and constantly optimise the marketing budget
- Work closely with the design, operations, product & tech teams to ensure consistent messaging across all touch points.
- Manage data-driven analysis and insights to improve campaign effectiveness and value to the business.
- Manage media and public relations, marketing and CSR campaigns to increase Shoppr's publicity
- Collaborate and work with the management team to outline the strategic direction of the business and implement processes to help scale as we grow
- Lead, manage and develop the marketing team, including interns
- Atleast 4 years working experience online & offline marketing, brand development, and partnership marketing with at least 3 years of experience in leading a team
- Solid experience in creating and executing high-impact meaningful, integrated marketing campaigns (offline, online, activations; unconventional and innovative campaigns)
- Proactive, with leadership experience in managing multiple complex projects and influencing senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into simple and intuitive communications; balance deep analytical rigor with actionable insights.
- Familiarity with marketing and web analytics & tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Strong sense of fashion or comfortable leading and communicating with a team of females.