Kaodim group: kaodim.com (Malaysia), kaodim.sg (Singapore), Gawin.ph (Philippines), and beres.id (Indonesia) is the leading services marketplace in South East Asia. This two year old startup enables people to hire professionals like plumbers, electricians and cleaners with just a few simple steps. Kaodim is backed by leading, prominent investors including Venturra Capital, 500 Startups and East Ventures and has announced USD$4.55M in funding since its launch. As market leaders, kaodim is growing their team across countries in SEA fast and is keen on attracting bright, energetic talent to join its team. The kaoteam is filled with young and talented individuals including grads from the University of Pennsylvania and Brown University.
Get to know us here!
We're looking for an iOS engineer
We have really big plans post wrapping up Year 1, like when Instagram started putting out videos, in that sort of sense. But BIGGER. And good ideas should not stay on office walls, or .ppt (yikes).
We need all the eyes, hands we can get. If the following describes you, you're what we're looking for!
You love ideas, and executing them. Having old-school plumbers telling you how they're making dough with just three clicks on the Internet. And your users can tap, swipe and chill to have things cleaned and fixed around the house. No more Facebook posts and cold calling phone numbers on telephone poles (context: Malaysia).
You like building things that make a difference to thousands of people and businesses. You love working with a team as much as you love working with yourself. You honor the hacker code. In the startup of you, you experiment, pivot and aim to win on different tech stacks. You are a strategist in discipline and live for results, and are up for a good sprint.
Be a part of Kaodim, and find your place in changing the Southeast Asian market economy from your machine. Buckle up.
What you'll be working on
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform in Swift and/or other languages
- Deliver the best quality of iOS applications in aspects of design, performance and user-friendliness
- Uphold excellent engineering standards by implementing devops practices including but not limited to collaborative development, continuous testing, continuous integration, continuous monitor and code reviews
- Stay updated on new mobile methodologies and technologies
- Leverage communications and share knowledge within and across all teams
What we'd like to see in the candidate
- 1+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks
- 1+ years mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Comfortable in a small, intense and high-growth start-up environment
Compensation and perks
- Juniors: RM 3 – 5k, Seniors: RM5k – 15k
- Equity / stock options available
- All negotiable on a case-to-case basis
- Basic insurance coverage
- EPF and SOCSO and/or related
- Booming coffee and co-working scene around the Damansara area for when the Penthouse view does not cut it anymore.
- Multicultural team speaking at least 7 languages guarantees all sorts of team lunches.
- KL houses different tech communities for weekly meetups, conventions and hackathons
- Damansara Uptown is surrounded by an assortment of eateries and within driving distance to hundreds more.
So what you waitin for? Apply today!