Who we are
We are a company with aspirations to build the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience in the world. We are fashion enthusiasts, computer scientists, and innovators. Our team members track record includeserial entrepreneurs, veterans in the development community, industry thought leaders and have received recognitions such as Forbes 30 Under 30.
We work with local & international brands to bring their products to life – they include, Zalora, ASOS, Tobi, Fashion Valet, Boohoo, Cotton On and many others.
We are passionate about fashion, and about our users. We are motivated by providing the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience to our users, personalised to each person.
At Shoppr, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
If you are entrepreneurial, passionate about what you do, like working in a family-like culture and loves taking challenges head on, then get in touch with us as we can't wait to meet you!
We are looking for a Content Editor/Manager to join our cause and be part of our positive movement.
You will be a confident line manager who can take the lead on the content strategy and ensure a good communication across the organisation. Have strong relationship skills, a keen eye for detail and ability to translate complex information to an understandable content.
The scope would include:
- Leading the content planning and strategy for http://www.shopprapp.com (articles, recipes, e-newsletters, press releases).
- Content creation and management including information gathering, writing, sub-editing and proof reading. You will work closely with contributors/other writers and lead the direction.
- Producing e-newsletters and online corporate communications for targeted audiences.
- Marketing copywriting where needed
- Keeping up to date with the latest happenings, products and offers on Shoppr and how to help drive awareness and conversions through content (articles, videos, recipes)
To be successful in the role, you should have a strong capacity for developing high quality content and managing processes and workflows to deliver the company's goals and objectives. You will have full editorial and content responsibility from deciding policies and procedures, to leading the digital content improvements.
Beneficial skillsets & capabilities include:
- Experienced in copywriitng, copy-editing and proof-reading
- Interest or passion in fashion
- Experience of using web traffic and behavioural analytics tools to produce reports
- A strategic thinker with ability to interact with stakeholders at a variety of levels and across functions, who can manage client expectations to ensure objectives are met
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive attitude
- Strong organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills