The Fave Group is one of South East Asia’s fastest growing startups. What started out as the award-winning fitness sharing platform KFit in 2015, has since expanded into a multi-category O2O platform. Today, the Fave Group consists of Fave, KFit, Groupon Indonesia (acquired in June 2016) and Groupon Malaysia (acquired in November 2016).
With operations across the region including Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Manila, being a part of the Fave Group means you get to be part of a larger Southeast Asian story. It is our mission to help local businesses across SEA grow and adopt technology in digital payments, e-commerce and mobile, with the aim of leading O2O local commerce in the region.
Hustling in a fast-paced startup environment can be incredibly rewarding. At Fave, we make it all the more fun with an office designed for collaboration, productivity, and play. You get unlimited access to people (founders included), opportunities to learn, coffee, and WiFi – and we consider these the basic necessities! There’s also an office pool table, ping pong, Wii console, Fave Up learning sessions featuring industry veterans, movie nights, and lots more.
If being a part of a digital revolution in the fastest-growing region in the world excites you, get in touch today!
- Committing 2-6 months of your time to becoming an awesome (paid!) intern
- Scheduling deal features on time, and ensuring good mix of deals on website
- Reviewing deals pre-feature to ensure that all best-selling points are clearly and accurately displayed
- Planning how deals will appear on the website, in terms of deal positioning and appearance, so as to optimize sales
- Analyzing top and worst deals, and ensuring that top deal structures/products are constantly replicated, and worst deal structures/products are avoided
- A creative, passionate, and flexible personality
- Strong in analysis and able to make sound marketing decisions based on data.
- Positive working attitude; flexible; strong interpersonal communication skills; able to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (With a focus on Excel)
- Understand Adobe Photoshop is a plus point
- Strong command of the English language (written & verbal).