Who we are
We are a company with aspirations to build the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience in the world. We are fashion enthusiasts, computer scientists, and innovators. Our team members track record includeserial entrepreneurs, veterans in the development community, industry thought leaders and have received recognitions such as Forbes 30 Under 30.
We work with local & international brands to bring their products to life – they include, Zalora, ASOS, Tobi, Fashion Valet, Boohoo, Cotton On and many others.
We are passionate about fashion, and about our users. We are motivated by providing the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience to our users, personalised to each person.
At Shoppr, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
If you are entrepreneurial, passionate about what you do, like working in a family-like culture and loves taking challenges head on, then get in touch with us as we can't wait to meet you!
- As a Business Development Intern, your role is to acquire and manage the relationships with fashion brands
- Pitch and close deals that will be featured on the platform
- Construct and negotiate offers that meet the expectations of partners, customers and Shoppr
- Operate as point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- This is high commissions role which rewards you based on your results
- Proactive go-getter, with great attention to detail
- An ability to relate to both partners and customers to seek out the best deals that work for both parties
- Excellent interpersonal skills, love meeting new people
- Positive and cheerful personality
- Highly motivated
- Bonus points if you have experience in event planning!