CaterSpot is the leading catering marketplace in Asia, currently serving Singapore and Hong Kong.
We've partnered with over 350 caterers and restaurants who offer catering to make it easy to order catering online for any business or occasion. We're regularly serving great companies like Facebook, Apple, LinkedIn, PwC, MasterCard and more.
From routine office lunches to offsite client meetings, from kids' parties to birthday celebrations, from 5 to 2,000 people, we are building a solution for everyone and we want to connect everyone with great food for their special and important moments.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate customer accounts. Our customers are Fortune 500 companies! Experiment the excitement to work with the coolest and biggest companies in the world.
- Attend to incoming catering enquiries from new and current customers, understand their catering requirements and provide custom solutions to their needs in the form of quotations, meal planning or suggestions.
- Liaise with our catering partners to find custom solutions for our customers' needs.
- Identify areas for process improvement, analyze, monitor and boost customer conversion.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- A whole load of exciting ad hoc tasks and challenges!
What we offer:
- Potential FT hire based on performance, outcomes, and business landscape.
- Become a team member of the Asia’s fastest growing online catering marketplace, experience how it is to work in a tech startup and all the learning opportunities it represents.
- Open and, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
- Strong focus on your professional development and many opportunities for progression.
- Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business..
- Real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it
- Enrolled in or completed degree/MBA at a top university.
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment.
- Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organization and communication skills, multitasking pro!
- Self-motivated and a great team player – if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask!