Who we are
We are a company with aspirations to build the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience in the world. We are fashion enthusiasts, computer scientists, and innovators. Our team members track record includeserial entrepreneurs, veterans in the development community, industry thought leaders and have received recognitions such as Forbes 30 Under 30.
We work with local & international brands to bring their products to life – they include, Zalora, ASOS, Tobi, Fashion Valet, Boohoo, Cotton On and many others.
We are passionate about fashion, and about our users. We are motivated by providing the most enjoyable browsing & shopping experience to our users, personalised to each person.
At Shoppr, we practice flexible work arrangement in a results oriented work environment. Our team members enjoy a high level of autonomy and are empowered to make decisions and create impact. We cultivate growth, reward effort and celebrate achievements.
If you are entrepreneurial, passionate about what you do, like working in a family-like culture and loves taking challenges head on, then get in touch with us as we can't wait to meet you!
- Work closely with the design team on interface and user experience designs for the Shoppr iOS and Android app as well as website
- Conduct user research in various forms to help design processes
- Work on exciting future projects such as redesigns and new designs
- Assist the development team to iron out design bugs on the apps & website
- Frequently come up with design concepts / wireframes for various sections of the Shoppr app
- At least 4 years UI / UX design experience
- Strong software skills in Sketch and Adobe Suite
- Using Mac OS & Sketch app are a must
- Eye for detail
- Willing to learn new things
- Fast learner
- Basic development (html, sass, reactjs) or willingness to learn
- Refined presentation skills
- Strong written English skills and ability to proofread your marketing collaterals
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Sense of fashion and ability to generate new engaging content ideas that convey a message or theme well
- You know how to combine colour, type and imagery very well
- You know best practices
- Able to work independently on projects, yet communicate well with other departments
- A portfolio showcasing your work (behance is encouraged, dribbble profile is a plus, however not required)
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A PORTFOLIO AND CV WILL BE CONSIDERED