At Prediction Machines, we build intelligent and intuitive algorithms to capitalize on the commercial opportunities across trading venues, market places and other transacting portals.
Our research team is adept at working with large and complex data to identify the salient features relevant for making commercial predictions. We deploy a broad spectrum of machine learning methods including nascent deep learning and reinforcement learning techniques.
Our technologists have significant skills and experience in automating data capture, processing, analysis, integration with predictive algorithms, transaction processing, reporting, and record keeping; including where necessary, regulatory reporting and compliance monitoring.
We don’t just build the algorithms of predictions; we build prediction machines!
- Great software engineering skills designing and building comprehensive software systems with many parts, and many developers working on it
- A strong interest and ability to work in a team environment, to do proper testing and verification of code, to help design high level architecture, and solve low level complex software and algorithmic problems
- A strong sense of craftsmanship
- 4 – 8 years minimum experience
- Software Architecting
- Object Oriented Programming
- Template Metaprogramming
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing
- Design Patterns
Bonus points for experience with:
- Low level python – Interpreter details
- Intel x86 Assembly
- cplusplus compilation – ex: LLVM
- Lexers and Parsers