Circles.Life is a young, innovative and energetic digital telco with a mission: to re-imagine the mobile experience for the digital consumer. We have strong local roots and we are the first digital telco in Singapore creating a customer centric mobile platform.
Our aim is to make the customers’ life simpler and happier by giving them power over their mobile needs. Not only do we promote customers building their own plans, so they only pay for what they want, but our services seamlessly evolve with their needs. We believe our customers deserve more, and we give it to them.
One Plan, Unlimited Me.
Circles Asia and Circles.Life are brought to you by Liberty Wireless Pte. Ltd., a Singapore company incorporated in 2014. Liberty Wireless shareholders are established individuals and institutions with deep experience in the telco sector from Singapore and the region.
It was set up by a team who is passionate about changing the regional mobile telco landscape to make things better for customers because we believe they should get more out of life. More importantly, they want to set an example of telco innovation for the region, from our home base in Singapore.
About the role:
With a mission to build a great place to work to support the learning and development of our team member, Circles.Life is looking for an HR Executive to support our growing team in the Philippines. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing our talent management strategies and initiatives in the Philippines, with a strong focus on recruitment and talent acquisition.
As a key member of the HR team, your responsibilities include:
- Be a contributing member to our growing team
- Work with HR Manager to design and implement the winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions in Philippines team
- Execute and support recruitment and on-boarding activities in Philippines in a timely and effective manner
- Administer HR benefits (leave management, employee recognition) for Philippines team
- Be an active member of the HR Business partnership; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and HR plans with management.
Lead coordination and execution of administrative functions in Phillipines –
- Claims (bi-monthly)
- Facilities management (occasional)
- Asset management (on-going)
- Team building activities (quarterly)
What’s on offer:
Circles.Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their career. In this role, you can expect:
- Unique opportunity to be a part of the digital disruption in telecommunication (Circles.Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!).
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups.
- Valuable experience.
- Working with passionate, smart and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment.
- Passionate about Technology, Disruptive models, Organisational Culture, and Talent Management.
- 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues.
- Good understanding of Philippines employment laws and related policies.
- Strong negotiation skills; be able to negotiate the best deals for the company/employees.
- Staunch believer in continuous self-improvement, leading with empathy, compassion and team-work.
- Be able to use internet for research purposes; especially checking salary benchmarks.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma holder or HR-relevant certifications.
- PLUS point: Experience working with people of various nationalities.
- PLUS point: Start-up experience or exposure in technology focused recruiting.
Click on the link below to apply for this job: