Alphline is a Singapore-based professional I.T. solutions company providing a range of services that focuses on value creation through improving business process using web & mobile based technologies.
Over the years, we have constantly delivered cost-effective and results-based solutions using web and mobile technologies in building customized business applications for both the intranet & extranet environment as well as I.T.solutions that fulfill Good Manufacturing Practice (“GMP”) standards (GMP is a term recognized worldwide for the control and management of manufacturing and quality control testing of pharmaceutical products and medical devices).
We are an I.T solutions provider but more importantly we are Value Creators. Technology has become an integral part of doing business today and we would like to partner with our clients to create the greatest value they can achieve for their businesses through technology.
Looking for passionate FULL STACK developers who derive satisfaction from creating exciting applications that enable businesses to espouse web/mobile/social technologies to scale greater heights!
- Develop objectives driven and highly user-friendly web and mobile solutions using the correct technologies with critical thinking expected.
- Understand & implement the latest web technologies to enhance interface design and user interactivity with a sole objective of engineering the best UX possible!
- Able to work independently and also participate effectively as a member of the development team.
- Objective oriented, capable of completing features of products based on priority.
- Able to “time” manage and “multi-task”.
- Takes pride in delivering quality solutions, on target & on time!
- Perform software design, development, enhancement and maintenance support using the SDLC methodology.
- Contribute to the continuous research of new web technologies to enhance interface design and user interactivity.
- Degree/Diploma in IT, Computer Science and other IT related discipline.
- 2-3 years of relevant skill experience.
- MUST HAVES – To articulate and demonstrate effectively the level of proficiency through portfolio of projects and involvement.
- Practical Experience with PHP, MVC, MySQL, HTML CSS & JQuery
- Practical Experience with Bootstrap, HTML5 & Entity Framework
- Good communication and project documentation skills in English.
- Comfortable working with Agile/Kanban Software Development Methodology.
- Added advantage if candidate possesses:
- Practical experience with CMS (Drupal, Magento, WordPress or Concrete5) development