Why join us
Dragon Law’s core mission is to help small and midsized organizations to modernise their businesses, increase their efficiency and reduce cost. We do this with our proprietary, Cloud based App using state of the art technology. The passion for a technology based approach to running our business is deeply ingrained in whatever we do.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Systems Developer who will join our Nepal team to support our business systems and databases as well manage interfaces between them. The role will include the configuration of existing business solutions, developing and managing integrations between systems, and processing the resulting data to generate insights. This is a unique opportunity for a resourceful developer with an interest in business systems to join an experienced and passionate team developing a truly innovative and high potential business.
Data Systems Analysis
- Configure live reporting within Zoho CRM.
- Design and build SQL queries, reports, and dashboards in Zoho Reports.
- Design and build elasticsearch queries and dashboards with Kibana and other supporting tools
CRM Data Systems Development
- Configure the CRM and its modules as per business requirements.
- Implement and maintain automated workflows to manage the data.
- Develop custom workflows for advanced data manipulation and 3rd party integrations.
- Maintain data stores to align past data with current requirements.
Data Pipelines Development
- Setup, maintain, and refactor data pipelines between platforms.
- Scope and design foundations and requirements for further synchronisations.
- Support the business in consolidating its data warehouse.
- Work with systems engineers to maintain and develop new common schema structures to support business requirements
- Python / Go
- UNIX Shell
- Automation scripting
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Data cleansing and reporting store design
Additional appreciated familiarities:
- Google Apps Script
- Matlab, R, or other statistical analytics platforms
- Experience configuring Zoho CRM and Workflows
- Experience writing custom workflows in Deluge Script
- Experience working with Kibana and the ELK Stack
- Business level proficiency in English is a must.
- Graduate in computer science or IT systems