C Channel is positioned as a combination lifestyle magazine/video site that showcases content related to fashion, food, travel, and pop culture. Each video is just one minute long, intended to capture short attention spans better, and most are shot and edited by professionals. C Channel’s target audience is young female in their teens to thirties.
C Channel Indonesia started to operate on October 2016, following an acquisition of PT Media Makmur (famous for its beauty products Kawaii Beauty Japan and Nadeko) by C Channel Japan. With Yamato Sasagawa as CEO, C Channel Indonesia aims to grab the market of young female as the loyal users and viewers. Bolstered with the strengths of media channel and SEO from Kawaii Beauty Japan, C Channel Indonesia has been growing rapidly in extraordinary pace to capture the market.
Our people work with cutting edge system to create values for our stakeholders. We work with lots of social and community activities and plenty of fun to put the best possible potential of our people.
The real opportunity here though, is to work in Japanese culture and enhance your development in company with rich cultures and values.
- Perform data analysis related to clients and business development.
- Gather leads that will help enlarge our potential database.
- Make innovative approach to contact the potential clients.
- Perform other tasks as required by the users.
- Students and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Flexible, curious and down to earth personality with a true passion for development.
- Communicative and easy going.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet, technology, and business.
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to tackle highly strategic and challenging problems.