Mission is to prepare and inspire young people to succeed in a global economy.
- Payroll administration to ensure accuracy and compliance of payroll (inclusive of all statutory contribution), prepare payroll reports and conduct any payroll accounting task.
- Review and validate tax calculation
- Preparing data for audit purposes.
- Handling employee database.
- Administer employee benefit program
- Help- support for payroll and all benefit related question for all employee.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Finance or other affiliated fields.
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in payroll.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Familiarity with MS Office or equivalent experience of database management.
- Display of professionalism in maintaining confidentiality.
- Multi tasked, systematic, high accuracy, detail oriented and well organized.