Spaceship is a fast-growing tech startup that is building Dropbox and Amazon for the physical storage world. We are re-defining the $5 billion archaic storage industry – and having a lot of fun while doing it.
We have recently closed our Pre-Series A funding round and are accelerating growth as we expand within Singapore and across SE Asia. Join us if you will like to collaborate with bright and drive people, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve and rapidly advance your career – all while working in a young, dynamic and fun environment.
This role is a great opportunity to get exposure to the full spectrum of marketing across the entire customer journey, across both online and offline.
Check out some of our recent news:
What you will be doing
- Execute Spaceship's content marketing plans to drive leads, subscribers and awareness in the form of articles, infographics, guides, case studies
- Support digital marketing activities across SEO, SEM, FB for lead acquisitions and improve conversion funnel through optimizing landing pages, CTAs and lead gen content
- Contribute to the building of Spaceship's brand and positioning, and execute the telling of Spaceship through online and offline marketing channels
- Work with the team to storyboard videos (product, guides, etc), ensure that the content encapsulates the objectives and execute the production and distribution
- Plan and execute offline marketing campaigns and events
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns including the design template, CTAs, content and the automated workflows
- Bachelors degree in the relevant field
- At least 1 year of marketing experience across content marketing, funnel acquisition, offline marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with Adobe/Sketch/Final Cut Pro is a plus
- Experience with Hubspot, Mailchimp, GA/GTM, Adwords, CMS is a plus
- Strong communication skills, particularly in email and content writing
- Highly creative, current and full of energy