In 8 years, we've built an award-winning, multinational mobile-first studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology.
Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
- Working with the sales team to ideate, propose and pitch ideas to clients
- End-to-end delivery of technical solutions with solutioning and architecturing
- Drive app development from idea to reality with a team of engineers in a fast-moving, agile environment
The ideal Project Management Intern is a generalist that possesses the following
- Passion for technology and tech-driven solutions
- Fundamental understanding of how applications work on a technical level (mobile apps, web programming, database systems and APIs)
- Intuitive understanding of what drives app adoption and why people use apps
- Ability to lead and drive projects to completion with teammates
- Knowledge of mobile platforms is an advantage
What it takes to succeed
- Proactive problem-solving, lots of initiative in learning and resolving issues
- Reliability, a strong sense of responsibility and punctuality
- Keen learner with thirst for knowledge
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!