In 8 years, we've built an award-winning, multinational mobile-first studio. It has been an adventure best described as a coherent and chaotic innovation. One that would not be possible without the ingenuity of our people.
We still have the same dream. To improve the way people live and work through technology.
Those who work here describe 2359 Media as a place to grow their skills and ability. The hierarchy is very flat and our time during work is focused on delivering great work to our clients.
Here we value entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, teamwork and creativity. It’s rewarding to work where everyone is empowered to make a difference. Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
- Work with project managers and clients to translate features to stories
- Work with Front-end Developers to integrate user interface with server side logic
The ideal Java Developer should possess the following
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
- Significant experience with Spring Framework, PostgreSQL, Gradle and Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP protocols
- Deep understanding of MVC and code refactoring
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and tested code
- Experience working with Git
- Effective operation in a fast-paced and collaborative programming environment
This role is evaluated on
- Technical aptitude and experience in Java server environment
- Ability to contribute effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and collaborative programming environment
- Ability to problem solve keeping in mind the end goal