Your innovation for growth.
- Development of fixes/new features on our mobile application on iOS
- Maintenance of app and a strong interest for innovations.
- Willingness to learn and grow as a developer
- Work with a cross-functional team using best practices to improve our current development process.
- Writes robust, clean and documented code
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Develop, test and maintain responsive web/mobile apps with elegant UX that delight our users and raise their productivity.
- Implement and support source code repositories, including branching and merging operations with appropriate communications between teams
- Follow best practices where they exist and help develop them where they do not.
- 2+ years of professional experience as an iOS Developer (preferred)
- Strong logic and algorithm
- Familiar with MVP design pattern
- Cares deeply about UX and have an intuitive feel for good design.
- Strong command of written and spoken English, and clear communicator
- Responsible and committed to providing quality work under minimal supervision
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Great problem-solving skill