FLEXIROAM is the fastest growing budget international roaming provider in Asia Pacific with half a milliion subscribers and successfully offering its services to travellers from 8 countries to roam in over 200 countries worldwide.
To date, FLEXIROAM has access to 580 telecommunication networks worldwide and enabled global travelers to save over USD 3 million worth of roaming charges. FLEXIROAM currently operates within 4 international airports in Malaysia and is expanding its presence in major International airports within the region.
FLEXIROAM collaborates with strategic travel industry partners in the airlines industry, travel agencies, travel insurance companies and international events companies to bring the budget roaming experience to travelers on a global audience.
The roaming industry is currently valued at USD$67billion and it is expected to each USD$80billion by 2017. Being the world pioneer in the unlimited flat rate per day roaming calls concept, FLEXIROAM is well positioned to maximize its potential in this industry.
FLEXIROAM is revolutionizing the travel industry by offering 'The Smartest Way to Roam'.
CAREERS WITH FLEXIROAM
Driven by VISION and PASSION
Career at FLEXIROAM is unlike any other you've had. Working here is FUN and challenging because we are constantly renewing our minds to make the impossible POSSIBLE!! Join us to experience a career driven by vision & passion and tell the difference for yourself!
- Manage customer experience by attending to and building interpersonal relationships with walk-in customers at the Head Office
- Attain extensive persuasion and sales-pitching techniques whilst interacting with the customers
- Acquire digital marketing skills through the preparation, planning, and execution of social media activities
- Exposure to retail management by travelling fortnightly to our retail outlets in KLIA and KLIA2 for retail duty, visitations, survey, and preparation of airport inventory
- Further enhance preexisting communication skills by liaising with potential clients and partners
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above
- Adequately self-reliant and have the ability to initiate and follow through till the completion of the projects
- Be equipped with outstanding written and oral communication skills, and distinctive problem-solving ability
- Able to commit self to the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behavior
- Possess the confidence, experience, and maturity to handle challenging situations
- Innovative. Responsive. High accountability. Driven.
- Love challenges
- Be equipped with good business judgements