AdEasy is Southeast Asia’s first online marketplace for buying offline advertising. Our goal is to provide a platform that makes advertising easy, accessible and transparent for businesses big and small, helping them connect with their customers through above-the-line ad placements. With AdEasy, you can advertise anywhere, anytime.
We're currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual to head our sales team. This position is based in Kuala Lumpur, and comes with a base salary, a competitive commission plan with unlimited earnings potential, career advancement opportunities, and a cohesive working culture.
Why join us?
Careers at AdEasy provide exciting and challenging opportunities to address new and innovative digital solutions for traditional media planning and advertising. We consider ourselves highly dedicated individuals who value creativity, independence, and hard work. Our headquarters is based in Kuala Lumpur.
As Head of Sales, you will be responsible for the following:
- Recruit and build the sales team
- Provide orientation and training to new sales recruits
- Supervise and manage the sales team by assigning targets, regions and client segments; and regularly monitor and appraise the team’s performance and results
- Establish sales objectives and develop annual, monthly and individual sales targets for regions and client segments; projecting expected sales volume and profit
- Develop sales strategies, tactics and action plans by analyzing market trends and past results
- Implement sales programs/activities based on sales action plans
- Establish and adjust sales promotions and prices by monitoring costs, competition, trends and demand
- Identify and generate sales leads
- Sales account management
- Market and competitor monitoring, research and reporting
- Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Prepare monthly sales reports and key action plans and present to the management
- Work and collaborate with other functional heads to achieve overall company and business goals
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Resourceful with a positive attitude and good people management skills; able to lead and motivate a team
- Able to develop effective sales strategies
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Responsible, efficient and structured with attention to detail
- Able to work well under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Good with numbers, and able to develop sales targets and reports
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective cross-functional team work and customer relationship building
- Strong command of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Proficiency in Mandarin and Bahasa Malay (written and spoken) is a plus
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience
- A Professional Certificate or Diploma or Degree in Sales Management and/or Business is preferred. Graduates from relevant fields of studies may be considered.
- Loves being creative
- Has a positive attitude, responsible, accountable, flexible and respectful
- Cares about integrity and equality
- Believes in supporting team mates, exceeding expectations, expressing ideas and listening to others
*this position is applicable to Malaysian citizens only*