Who are we?
LambdaMu Games is an award-winning studio, based in Singapore. Specialising in casual, strategy, and free-to-play games, LambdaMu is responsible for creating several notable titles on the app store such as Infinight, 4Towers, Dice Soccer, and most recently, Pixel People. Founded in 2009, the studio is headed by Ivan Loo and Abhishek Radhakrishnan, has partnered with publishers such as Chillingo (subsidiary of EA), and has been featured numerous times on the App Store, as well as by critical media outlets such as Kotaku, Pocketgamer, IGN, and Touch Arcade. At LambdaMu games, we are obsessed with creating immersive gaming worlds. We strive to build deeply nuanced, refreshingly charming, richly crafted, and rewarding experiences for our players. We believe that creativity and economics can go hand in hand, and when aligned can produce something extremely memorable. In short, we want you to truly make fun.
- Plan and implement solutions to meet game feature requirements and design goals
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Optimizing performance for the games
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering or related field
- Strong in code design, network and client-side frameworks
- Good in Unity, Cocos2dx and Objective C
- Experience with iOS and Android
- Independent thinker and result-oriented
- Solid Portfolio in Game Programing