Spaceship is a fast-growing tech startup that is building Dropbox and Amazon for the physical storage world. We are re-defining the $5 billion archaic storage industry – and having a lot of fun while doing it.
We have recently closed our Pre-Series A funding round and are accelerating growth as we expand within Singapore and across SE Asia. Join us if you will like to collaborate with bright and drive people, conquer new challenges, be exposed to unlimited opportunities, accelerate your learning curve and rapidly advance your career – all while working in a young, dynamic and fun environment.
Learn more about us here:
What you'll be doing
- Manage all day-to-day operations including a team of drivers, movers, warehouse assistants, multiple warehouses and a fleet of vehicles
- Handle all aspects of on-the-ground operations
- Recruit and train a team of drivers, packers/movers and warehouse assistants, and ensure strict compliance to processes
- Fleet management and transport scheduling for both internal and 3rd party fulfilled services
- Setup and maintain our warehouses for safety and for space optimisation
- Inventory management of our customer's items
- Building out and delivering a 6-star service to our customers
- Source and procure equipment and supplies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of experience in logistics, operations or e-commerce
- Experience in an operations role in a startup is a plus
- Entrepreneurial. You believe that anything is possible will need to use your experience, resilience, powers and brute force of will to swiftly solve daily and strategic problems