Trip101 is a one-stop guide for travel enthusiasts around the world. Supported by an ever-growing community of travel writers, we provide inspiration and useful information to help facilitate travel in a fun and meaningful manner!
Spanning across 7 continents and more than 90 countries, all travel recommendations are based on the experience of travel experts who know what they are talking about. Our coverage includes the most popular cities in the world such as London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore, etc. as well as off-the-beaten-track destinations like Mongolia, Romania, San Luis Obispo (Mexico) and Tibet.
At Trip101, we share the latest destination guides, accommodation reviews and travel tips – relevant for all stages of travel. Be it pre-trip, in-destination or post-trip, there’s something useful for everyone. Looking for travel ideas? Begin your journey at Trip101.com and be inspired!
1. We are a small team, your work will be valued.
2. We have flexible working hours – amount of work done is more important than the time spent.
Submit your application and talk to us!
Your main responsibility will be to
- Outline approval
- Checking drafts
- Responding to writer's queries
- Editing articles
- Publishing articles
To be able to excel in this role, you must
1. Love traveling and understand what type of content are useful and sharable for travelers.
2. Have a solid grasp of English in order to proofread, fact-check and edit travel articles from our travel writers
3. Be able to work independently as well as a team player to tackle challenges and achieve targets together.