Do you love food and convenience put together?
Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favorite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
As a writer and storyteller, you define our company voice. You organize the complete content creation process (including blogs, press campaigns, social media campaigns, internal projects and offline marketing materials) for our Taiwanese speaking market.
That means you expertly and creatively coordinate foodpanda’s content activities in terms of strategy, content creation, editing, planning, social media management and monitoring. We are changing the way people think about food, so we like people who think outside the box. Have you read any of Chuck Klosterman's work? Are you familiar with Jessica Hopper? How about Ira Glass? Read on then, here's the type of person we are looking for:
A Big Thinker: As a digital native you know what content people consume and how they consume it. You are strategic in your thinking and approach, whilst always on the lookout for emerging content, social platforms and tools — you like to bring your craziest ideas to the table .
A Content Creator: You’re the link between our local and regional teams, generating creative content that will be used on our website, online magazine, newsletter, offline material and social media.
A Team Player: You develop a strong content strategy as a member of our Regional Editorial Team, ensuring the best creative execution possible.
An Editor: You are responsible for localizing and editing regional content and campaign ideas. You are the go-to person for the local teams on the ground for all editing- and content-related questions in Taiwanese & English.
A Social Media Addict: You’re the voice of foodpanda on social media in all of our Taiwanese speaking territories. You bring our social positioning to the next level through building, managing and optimizing our organic and paid social posts for relevant audiences.
- You have at least 1 – 2 years of meaningful experience in content creation or branding. A degree in journalism is an advantage but not essential and running your own blog or experience in an agency environment will be looked upon favourably
- You are socially savvy and have good knowledge of the social media landscape
- You are fluent in Taiwanese & English but your knowledge extends past mere fluency in communication. You know how to execute different styles and tones. Among your friends, you’re the grammar nerd and of course fluency in any other language is a plus.
- You're a storyteller and you have a proven track record of generating interest with your content.
- You are both a strategist and an executor, you know how to take an idea from a line in your notebook to the next game-changing campaign
- You have a strong understanding of international marketing and the food delivery industry, in terms of both business trends and social media developments
- You have strong organisational skills and you know how to prioritise your projects
- You’re creative, entrepreneurial, curious, flexible, and highly motivated
- You have a strong desire to work for a global brand and to help drive innovation within foodpanda
What we offer:
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
- Being part of a newly created regional team for Asia
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Thai and English classes!