Who We is a Malaysian start-up & MSC-status Company based in Kuala Lumpur going Global. We connect students and parents with universities and colleges around the world. We’re committed to helping universities and colleges gain exposure while giving students and parents valuable information to make a better choice.
Choosing a university is one of the biggest decision people make in life. Our mission is to help students make the best possible decision in choosing a course and university.
4 reasons to join EASYUNI!
- We've got a noble mission! It's a fact that for most people, choosing a course and university is difficult, time-consuming, and frustrating. Talk about attending education fairs, collecting brochures, googling, speaking to many counselors… We want to make it easy.
- We're growing rapidly. As our company grows, our people grow too – in numbers and in personal development. We're a work-in-progress. We believe in continous improvement of our practices, metrics, and skills.
- The best idea is BOSS. It means that an idea is judged solely on its own merit. We believe that a good idea can come from anywhere, from any person at any level.
- Flat organisation. Work closely with founders to learn what it takes to build a startup.
To know more about us, please click our video link at
To actively focus on increasing, managing and retaining Institution advertising clients for Easyuni and develop long term and enduring relationships with them. You are also required to render assistance on the following specific items and other related activities that may be assigned to you from time to time:
· To lead, motivate and manage the student services team
· To manage and increase student placement rates of existing sub-agent partners.
· To recruit and activate more sub-agent partners worldwide
· To provide effective counselling service to students who are looking for a place in College/Universities worldwide.
· To establish and maintain close links with a wide range of academic and administrative staff and College student support
· Updating regular reports for team and management.
· Support company in any other sales activities including but not limited to on-ground events locally and abroad
· Performing any other duties as directed by the management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Languages (having more than 2 of the following would be advantageous): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives/Manager specializing in Student Counselling/Call Center/School Marketing or equivalent.
- Having British Council Student Counselor, Education New Zealand or Education Australia certification would be an added advantage.
- Full-Time position available.