Project Kanzen is the subsidiary of Fanfare Holdings Limited, the company that brings you the Fanfare app. We are an ambitious start-up that's based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. If you have the talent in IT development, loves technology, is geeky and fun, we want you!
Are you the type of person who can immediately lose themselves in pages of code? If yes, we want you! This technical role focuses on building technical tools and structures based on established specifications. This position will be part of a fast-moving, lean product development team working on the continued development of our application. You will need to have strong passion as you will be required to keep learning new technologies.
– Work with the Vietnam, Singapore and Hong Kong team to design, develop, unit test and support new features for existing apps
– Design and develop new mobile applications for clients
– Proactively learn product frameworks and code base
– Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
– Work together with server team to develop APIs
– Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Experience in developing native mobile apps (Android and iOS). Developers who are able to do both iOS and Android will be given high preference.
– Knowledge of React Native is a plus
– Ability to communicate in English is a bonus
– Candidates must have at least 2 years relevant working experience
– Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as interns